Nov 7, 2012

FLANNELS OUTFIT:BLACK AND GOLD

Cat Walk


Today on Polyvore, I designed my first template featuring the name of my blog. It is not amazing one, but it's a start. There was no chance not to try it out and I wanted to be something chic and expensive. 
Yesterday, I added new page to my blog, called FSALES GATE where I will keep you informed about all of the online shops' sales that I am aware of. It will be of help even to me in order to be on track which shops I research more and which ones I somehow pass by. 
So when I revised the list of shops it came out that FLANNELS' CLEARANCE SALE items were never used by me for the creation of a total outfit and here it is the set. A small exception are the cute heart earrings, which are from ASOS. In a matter of fact, their price is also an exception comparing it with the rest of the set's items.

Products list and links:
Carven black dress , 50% off. (The dress is with cut out back) 
Moncler black and gold quilted jacket, 25% off. 
Gucci high heel boots are available only in size 36 and they are almost 50% off.
Cucci leather hobo bag, discounted by 30% off. 
Kara Ross pendant,  60% off.
Roberto Cavalli sunglasses, 40% off.
Oasis heart earrings, 25% off.


And remember to keep on buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment