Oct 16, 2012

Accessories: Part One

Accessories Part 1




This week I will be blogging about accessories, since they are essential part of designing great outfit. To be honest, I found out that I am experiencing a shortage of them and I must order some. So let's see what I picked up for today: 

Charcoal Oversize Scarf -  wool and cotton scarf from FARFETCH.COM. It is 70% off . 

Stella McCartney Stretch Braces - It is so sexy and retro a woman to wear  braces and that's why it was a must to post these braces, which are again from the FARFETCH.COM sale and they are 50% off. I usually blend braces with contrast shirt and wide trousers.

Block Strap Bracelet -  this leather look bracelet is actually not on sale but I find its price of € 8.18 still attractive. It is from AXPARIS.

Pepe Jeans Wool Glove -  I love bows and these tiny ones are very cute. The gloves are from ASOS and they are up to 30% off.

Pieces Snake Skin Belt - I can't wear trousers or jeans without tightening them with a belt, I feel as if they would slip off . This belt is also from ASOS sale and  its price is discounted by more than 30%.

Black Feathers Necklace -this loving necklace can be a supplement to a low-neck dress. I chose it from www.welikefashion.com and it is 50% off.

This is for today :)) Check out for the second part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment