Oct 4, 2012

The Urban Chick With The Red Shoes


 Urban Chic

Urban Chic by sizes

    I created this outfit by products on sale from the online shop Van Mildert. Matching black dress and red shoes can never be a mistake. I would love to have them both, unfortunately, the shoes are available only in size UK 8(US 9) and the dress will fit someone who wears UK14 ( XL) and that's definitely not me :( . 
  To finish my set on Polyvore I used these beautiful sketches which are from the following sites: www.inslee.net (I love her work!!), www.trendhunter.com, www.pinterest.com. Have a look! There are really admirable creations. 

Links to the items:   


Michael Kors slip on shoes
was £95/ now £47.50


GUESS black bag
was £125/ now £88



 And don't forget the slogan: LIFE IS FULL OF BEAUTY !

No comments:

Post a Comment