Oct 1, 2012

If You Prefer Them BIG

 

Handbags are my weakness and I enjoy to browse them on fashion shops. I love them as Carrie Bradshaw loves her shoes. I especially like big and oversized bags . If you need one, below are three nice large size bags for different occasions and styles.


The fans of Religion will recognize at a glance the brand once they see this shoulder bag. The embossed preying skeleton is Religion's signature.The bag is currently discounted by 30% on ASOS and is priced EUR 64.



Religion Embossed Oversized Slouchy Shoulder Bag

Religion Embossed Oversized Slouchy Shoulder Bag



My next suggestion is a handbag designed by Mischa Barton in Mustard color, which perfectly fits Autumn's mood. It is from the up to 70% sale on  ASOS and it costs EUR 71.08.


Mischa Barton Robertson Bag



This stylish KRIZIAPOI shoulder bag is one of my favorite.  The snakeskin print effect makes it perfect choice for an evening occasion. It is available in two more colors: steel gray and slate blue. Now the bag is offered for EUR 32 on YOOX.COM , while its original price was EUR 115. 
 


KRIZIAPOI



No comments:

Post a Comment